Helping you live life to the fullest
As providers for adults, internists are specially trained to solve puzzling diagnostic problems and treat multiple chronic illnesses.
At Family Practice Associates, Dr. Friedman has experience helping adults manage complex, chronic conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, thyroid disorders, and autoimmune disorders.
He also provides primary care such as annual physicals, preventative care, and treating illnesses and injuries.
Our services include:
- Preventive care, including physical exams & immunizations
- Treatment of short-term illnesses, such as sinus infections and the flu
- Care for common problems of the ears, eyes, and skin, as well as the nervous, gastrointestinal and reproductive systems
- Diagnosis/treatment of chronic diseases including arthritis, asthma, diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, autoimmune disorders and Alzheimer’s disease
- Coordination of care with specialists
If you don't want to schedule an appointment online, or if you need a same-day appointment, please call us as they are often available.